MyTicket theme comes with various event listing and ticket selling possibilities. It is recommended you read this article first on how to create your first event. Once all your events are in the system you can list them in one of the following ways:
- Single banner event page. Create full screen event with powerful CTA button.
- Upcoming events page. List upcoming events based on event Date/Time parameter.
- Event calendar page. Events split by day of the week.
- Event search page. Powerful event searching and filtering interface.
- Ticket selection page. Event with ticket selection options.
- Custom Halls page. Integrate custom hall/stadium layouts with interactive seat selection.
The image above represents MyTicket Schedule Events widget. The calendar interface is generated automatically based on the event information provided under Products section of your admin. Go to Pages > Add New > Add Widget find and add the following widgets as shown on the image below.
Once the widgets are added fill in the necessary information by hovering on widget and clicking Edit button. A new window show up as shown on the image below.
Set the required parameters. Click on Done, Publish or Update button if published before. Your event schedule calendar is now online. Feel free to ask any questions below. Same approach can be used to create Upcoming events and Event search pages.